2. Choose your home library from the dropdown list provided. We are only able to register patrons for libraries in Harnett county (Harnett County Main Library is currently unavailable for online library card registrations).
3. Fill out the rest of the form, including your name, full mailing address (your mailing address must be in Harnett county or a contiguous county), date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD), phone number, and email address. You do NOT need to fill out the "Requested Username" field.
4. Click "Submit Registration" to send your information.
5. Your library will email you your library card number and PIN. Contact your home library if you haven't received your information within three business days.
6. You may pickup your physical library card at your library branch (cards registered to Anderson Creek Public Library and Boone Trail Public Library must be picked up at the Main Branch in Lillington). Please bring your photo ID and proof of address to pickup your card. (Please be advised that the Main Branch in Lillington is currently closed to the public while we relocate to our new facilities at 455 McKinney Parkway. Cards registered to the Main Library can be picked up when the new building opens, tentatively in March 2021.)