If you are not currently registered for a library card and would like to use library resources while we are closed, adult users can now sign up remotely using our Online Library Card Registration form.
2. Choose your home library from the dropdown list provided. We are only able to register patrons for libraries in Harnett county.
3. Fill out the rest of the form, including your name, full mailing address (your mailing address must be in Harnett county or a contiguous county), date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD), phone number, and email address. You do NOT need to fill out the "Requested Username" field.
4. Click "Submit Registration" to send your information.
5. Your library will call or email you to provide your library card number and PIN. Contact your home library if you haven't received your information within a couple of days.
6. You may pickup your physical library card when we are reopened to the public. Please bring your photo ID and proof of address to pickup your card.